- Don't be so quick to bash elected judges; also:
In many ways, nonpartisan elections are the worst of all worlds. Political scientists have known (and demonstrated) for years that the most important cue for voters is the party identification of the candidate. So, why would we remove that from the ballot?; see also
- Orrin Hatch wants to save me from Adderall addiction
- Number 7 should have been "Blogging": Habits of Highly Ineffective People
- R unintuitive, unlike Stata: R: Epic Fail?
- The invention of authenticity, peasant food edition (And remember Paul Krugman on the path-dependency of bad English food)
18 June 2010
Going back in time always disappoints: